F W COX METALS LTD
F W COX METALS LTD
EFFICIENTLY RECYCLING SCRAP METAL IN MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
FW Cox Metals Ltd are Buckinghamshires leading metal recycling Centre and Breakers Yard. We are family owned with great heritage.
At FW Cox Metals Ltd we have long-standing relationships and value every customer which is testament to the excellent service we provide based on competitive prices, honesty and efficiency.
About the company
ABOUT F W COX METALS LTD
Receive competitive prices for the scrap metal you bring to F W Cox Metals Ltd. Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, we are more than happy to recycle your metal, and we also efficiently scrap cars as well. With more than 40 years of experience in the industry, our trusted team are well-known for their positive customer service, and we’re always here to answer your questions.
Environmentally Friendly Scrap Metal Recycling
Competitive prices for your scrap metal
At FW Cox Metals Ltd we have long-standing relationships and value every customer which is testament to the excellent service we provide based on competitive prices, honesty and efficiency. We also help you handle and dispose of your scrap metal responsibly and in compliance with relevant legislation.
FW Cox Metals Ltd can turn your scrap metal into revenue and provide a regular income stream. We can also reduce your waste disposal costs through our wider industry contacts.
- Recovery or End Of Life Vehicle Collection with a 30 mile radius. Feel free to CONTACT Us for PRICES.
- Part Worn Tyre Supply and Fitting Service Feel free to CONTACT Us for PRICES.
- Vehicle Breaking /Recycled Car Parts – Feel free to pop in to see if we have the parts that you need.
- Ferrous Metals – Iron, Steel, Cast Iron, and Other Metals
- End-of-Life Vehicles – Accompanied by the V5C (Log Book)
- Catalytic Convertors – All Grades
- Non-Ferrous Metals – Copper, Brass, Lead, Aluminium, Stainless Steel,
Cables, and Other Metals
- Precious Metals – Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Associated Alloys
- Semi-Precious Metals – Printed Circuit Boards, Tungsten Carbide, Titanium, and Other Metals